Monday, September 24, 2012

How has technology affected your life?

Today the Technology had got a big evolution the last decade also new technology release every days and even the new technology is very helpful and also very powerful for business, security, health, home, transporting, education, hobbies, and many other things more and that make me get addicted on it. I'm a person who depends on technology every days for my activities or hobbies. Most technologies make the things easier and also They are very helpful for my routine. I think I cannot live with the technologies because I'm depending on it and also I had got addicted on it.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you! if we don`t have internet, our life will be much more difficult. I`m addicted in this advancement too but, on the other hand, i think it's a good idea remember the limits that we need to find to don`t forgot the importance of personal contact with our friends and parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Weijian. You are becoming a citizen of the world, aren't you? I can see how comfortable with technology you are. I, on the other hand, do not subscribe to the necessity of technology. It's a difference in generations! I thought a blackberry was something one eats. I thought an iPad was a piece of gauze one applies to an injured eye! As for an iPod--no clue! Tweeting--that's something birds do! :~) Becky Lewis

    ReplyDelete